Just Future is working to establish the Oklahoma Peace and Justice Alliance with the following agenda for 2019:
- Write a comprehensive organizing and funding plan, which will be publicly available by summer 2019.
- Build a membership structure for individuals, organizations and business entities who will support the alliance.
- Hold a series of meetings to solicit input from around the state.
- Develop Annual conference plans, to be held in Spring of 2020, including securing a venue and publishing a call for presenters. Deadline: August 1, 2019.
- Create a volunteer network to organize, promote and activate the plan.