Our program goals are:
- To increase awareness about the systemic problems that deny justice and promote alienation and division.
- To educate the public on ways to advance a more just community, nation and world.
- To provide training and opportunities for advocacy, activism, and organizing on behalf of the common good.
- To develop or enhance infrastructure that fosters community, mutual understanding and peaceful relationships while increasing opportunities for better public policy and a more harmonious society.
- To give attention and agency to neglected, marginalized and distressed groups.
- To support and collaborate with other like-minded activists/organizations
To reach these goals we are building a network of activists and organizations that benefit from this cooperative environment. Our current public projects are listed below. Click the links for more info.